Only thing is I (w)don’t revolve around anything But me, ‘cause I am the center of my own world. Like you, being your own… But I will be your eternal sunshine and you; moon, will shine more than me even at the darkest, startling night with my beams If our unique love’s bear is the light. And reflect it back to our world That we hold in common. And when you glare Life is my funfair My splendour My mirror Let’s revolve The world Around Us...
4 yorum:
Temmuz'da (Im Juli) adli filmden mi bu replik?!
evet
Ehehe David,benim ihtiyacım
yok ta,olabilicek birini tanıyorum,saol canım :)
Only thing is
I (w)don’t revolve around anything
But me,
‘cause I am the center of my own world.
Like you, being your own…
But I will be your eternal sunshine
and you; moon,
will shine more than me
even at the darkest, startling night
with my beams
If our unique love’s bear is the light.
And reflect it back to our world
That we hold in common.
And when you glare
Life is my funfair
My splendour
My mirror
Let’s revolve
The world
Around
Us...
Yorum Gönder