6.1.06

I Love A Mannequin

" Can’t help it. I love her like I have loved no other woman and it' s not just something I can just 'get over,'" he sobbed tearfully. "I have to find a way to be with her." Edgar, a Hopkins custodian and self-proclaimed writer, can be found at all hours sitting at the Papermoon bar, staring at the mannequin and drinking chocolate milkshakes. "Eva [Edgar's name for the mannequin] loves chocolate milkshakes," said Edgar late one night on his usual stool in the corner of the bar. "I drink them to please her. I actually hate the stuff."
Edgar and Eva "met" on New Year's Eve. Edgar had been indulging in the spirit of the season and stumbled into the Papermoon just after midnight. The diner was crowded and the only place left for Edgar to collapse was on Eva. "She handled it with total dignity," said Edgar. "It made everything OK." After that they had a long conversation that lasted for the rest of the night. "People think I'm nuts but Eva and I communicate on a higher level. It's more cosmic than talking. I've written a poem about it. Eva loved it. She thinks I am a great writer. Her support has given me the strength to show my work." Several regular Papermoon patrons have reported seeing Edgar in deep conversation with Eva. "It's the weirdest thing I ever saw," said Becky, a stockbroker. Another Moon regular has quite a different take to the whole situation. "Look, I knew Edgar to talk to him before he fell in love with that mannequin. He was a very unhappy fellow. Now he's happy. It may be a little weird but he's not hurting anybody and he's pursuing his dream to be a writer. I say 'more power to him.' I wish it was that easy for all of us."





COSMIC CONVERSATION

I fell on a beautiful lady who didn't say a word,
Her spirit was as light and feathery as a bird.
We talked about life and milkshakes of chocolate...
We shared our hopes and our passions in a true tête-à-tête!
Our only regret, and I speak now for my doll,
Is that she is as rubber as a bright beach ball.
So we cry silent tears about our sad situation,
And spend time with
each other in
Cosmic Conversation.


Edgar

Edgar insaflı bir abiymiş ki uzaktan bakmakla yetinmiş mağazadaki mankene, ama bakınız yurdum insanı A.B. neler yapmış; "Antalya'da bir giyim mağazasına dün akşam saatlerinde müşteri gibi girip soyunma kabinlerinden birine saklanan 30 yaşındaki A.B., personel mağazayı kapatıp gittikten sonra vitrindeki üç cansız mankenle sevişti. Cansız mankenlerin göğüs uçlarını ve bacak aralarını ısıran A.B., uyuyup kalınca sabah mağazayı açan personel tarafından yakalanarak polise teslim edildi. Polis A.B.'yi Demircikara Polis Merkezi'ne götürdü. Gögüs uçları ve bacak aralarında diş izleri bulunan ve üzerinde meni kalıntıları olan bir cansız manken, Olay Yeri İnceleme Şubesi ekiplerince alıkonuldu. Cansız mankenin üzerinde inceleme yapılacak. A.B. ise sorgusunun ardından işyerine izinsiz girmek ve mala zarar vermek suçlarından sevk edildiği adliyede 1 YTL kefaletle serbest bırakıldı. "
Hayır bak Edgar şööle güzelinden bi tane seçmiş de aşık olmuş, bi tane senin neyine yetmiyo da 3 mankenle birden sevişip hepsini kirletiyosun? Üstüne üstlük ısırıyosun. Kestir gözüne bi tane, al götür evine, konuş, seviş, uyu, evinin mankeni yap onu değil mi? Ama sen naapıyosun tüm bunların üstüne? Mankenlere sıkıca sarılıp mışıl mışıl uyuyosun, böylece yakayı ele veriyosun. Polis bi de "inceleme" yapıcakmış mankenin üstünde hihihih. Neyi inceliyceklerse... Herşey ortada zaten. Gazetelerden biri de iğfal edilmiş zavallı mankenin fotoğrafını basmış, gözlerine de siyah bant çekmiş. Tabiy, deşifre etmemek lazım :P Bunu ben tuhafiye'ye koysaydım asıl yaa, neyse daha çook konu çıkar böyle...

2 yorum:

Ilgaz Gürses dedi ki...

Benim takıldığım amcanın nasıl olup da dişini kırmadığı, bravo doğrusu!

diinimalist dedi ki...

geçen seneydi sanırım. köpek barınağına dalan bir gurup t.çoşkun karakterli adem, 4 iri cins köpeğin belini kırmışlardı. bu cins bir insanın vatanıma ne faydası olacak yahuss.tobee tobee